Predator Comic

Budo

I was at the base book store and look what i found.

predatorcomic.jpg

predatorcomic.jpg

Issue #3 is out now. The owner of my local comic store said if this does well it will be an on going series. So far its been selling out.

Issue #3 is out now. The owner of my local comic store said if this does well it will be an on going series. So far its been selling out.

Not at my comic book store they have like maybe like a couple of issues left on the shelf whenever I stop by. I don't know if they are selling like hotcakes over here, but based on what you say Marvel Zombie this is a start of a beautiful thing.

Hows the art inside? Predator comics have had poor artists, the best being the Aliens vs Predator.

I think the art is fair it still could be better except for the covers I love the cover art work is the bomb. The face of the Predators is not like it was back in the 90's

Destroyer,

I checked the pic on the link... great artwork :)

Small detail:

it looks like the Pred on the left has got different style of thermal netting... its hexagonal instead of diamond shaped...

now THATS gonna be hard to find

---
Ei'luj

Guan-thwei, why don't you check out the cover for Predator #3 and 3 page free preview on the Dark Horse website?

I have already read the comic. Don't get me wrong I'm loving the series because I don't think I have ever seen a Predator race @ war with eachother besides the little spats of anger over who should get the Alien trophy first and things like that. I just think the cover art work is way different then the art work in the actual reading pages of the comic. Great series still!!

Now you might want to check this out as far as Predator comicbook art work is concerned.

This is an illustrated book of every Aliens, Predator, and AVP series cover and page art work excempt for the other comics like Batman vs Predator or Judge Dredd vs Predator you know you things like that. Fantastic book for any Predator comic collector I myself definitely recommend getting this book.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres also another series thats coming out jan 1 Aliens vs. Predator: Three World War #1 check out www.tfaw.com
and the you can pre order and back order its about a clan that uses the xenomorphs as weapons looks pretty cool trying to come back and take over and that human female is also involved with yaujta also there u can preorder the forth predator here also

theres also another series thats coming out jan 1 Aliens vs. Predator: Three World War #1 check out www.tfaw.com
and the you can pre order and back order its about a clan that uses the xenomorphs as weapons looks pretty cool trying to come back and take over and that human female is also involved with yaujta also there u can preorder the forth predator here also
I might Have to look into that today when I go back to the comic book store here in AZ.

I have already read the comic. Don't get me wrong I'm loving the series because I don't think I have ever seen a Predator race @ war with eachother besides the little spats of anger over who should get the Alien trophy first and things like that. I just think the cover art work is way different then the art work in the actual reading pages of the comic. Great series still!!

Now you might want to check this out as far as Predator comicbook art work is concerned.

This is an illustrated book of every Aliens, Predator, and AVP series cover and page art work excempt for the other comics like Batman vs Predator or Judge Dredd vs Predator you know you things like that. Fantastic book for any Predator comic collector I myself definitely recommend getting this book.

Guan-Thwei,

what is the title of the book showing the cover art, all I see is a red "X"....

---
Ei'luj

Sorry about that man The title of the book is called Aliens Predator Panel-to-Panel.
Here is a better image.
1207750d.jpg

1207750d.jpg

:unsure: was there suppose to be a link there?
Ok I deleted my original reply and decided to post the photo of the art work based off of your question I guess It was not working I kept checking it sorry
Here is the new Comic #4 art work with the Aliens as gaurd dogs never believed it until I saw it and the comic does not get released until Jan. 2010 of next month

_5CAUTOIMAGES_5CDH16112lg.jpg

Well i think Alien resurrection showed that aliens cant be trained (either not by humans or maybe the method they were using). But the predators do have a technological advantage so they may have discovered something *shrugs* Looks good either way.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back