predator cm

stoods77

hey all,

if anyones's interested

http://globalgear.com.au/prod1860.htm

No I don't work for these guys or get any money from them, I just wish to share this info with fellow collectors. I'dlove to get thismyself but evenwith the discount I still can' afford it, oh btw they'll take another $400 in you mention a password and I don'tknow what it is, so with the p/w they're taing $800 off this thing full price $3600

cheers

dude 4000 on that ..... not a chance... way to exspensive... really nice piece but no way is worth that much .. just my humble opinion

hi all,
wow i didn't think you could get the pred cm for a lot lower than that, that is a ripoff then, sorry for the mislead guys, was unaware of the right price for this kit. Pleae accept my humble apologise.

stunning piece of kit, going price definitely seems to be more around the 1100 ~ 1500 mark to.

i got the sideshow maquette - was 600 and is smaller that this sculpt, but it's an absolutely stunning piece of work - real netting, individual vertebrae on the trophy belt etc etc.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back