Predator Build, Late On Posting But Here He Is! 60% Complete So Far.

lethalshot

So I'm posting a little late but most of what you will see in beginning is all stuff or procedures that can be found on here on various topics and "how-tos" I used a Incrediable Hulk suit instead of Mr. I. I will be going all green lasers and gaunts with a blue cannon beam. The fun stuff like animontronics, gaunts, Wolf whip, electronics and weapons I will post how I made, and guides to how you can make. Hope you all enjoy. Credits will be at the end when I have a full list of members I have used to get items from that I couldnt make. Thanks to all you in advance.

New dreads on both heads, will post tomorrow, new handle on whip and tail barb. These are kinda old pics because coffee and laptops dont play well together so i lost alot of pics taken during the process, but I will update asap.

1eheadstart1.JPG

2bpaint1.JPG

3nolegmuscleyet.JPG

4shins1.JPG

5network.JPG

ehead5.JPG

bbupclose.JPG

head3.JPG

fit1.JPG

whip1.JPG

pred3.jpg

Very good proportions on your costume.
The gauntlets fit also very well, so they do not have the popey-look.
The breast ist too clean for my taste: Add some spots on it, scars (old and fresh wounds),
tear the netting a bit, maybe also some quills on the breast.

Okami-Skullcrusher said:
Very good proportions on your costume.
The gauntlets fit also very well, so they do not have the popey-look.
The breast ist too clean for my taste: Add some spots on it, scars (old and fresh wounds),
tear the netting a bit, maybe also some quills on the breast.
The suit is only 60% complete, spots, scars and new guants are yet to come, just wanted to get some of the early stuff posted, Im planning tearing the netting,and having chest tear that bleeds neon pred blood.

for 60 % that is looking killer i love the whip man i have been thinking of doing one myself for one of my clan members keep up the good work! and jazz up the chest plate i know it will all come out killer when its done .

Heres a quick video on where Im at now, the last pics in the video are the test fit the other night, body suit needs more spots and bugs need to be worked out. I need to get my butt in gear and get it done in the next 2 weeks.
Just click about 3/4 way through the video and you can see the newer stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DQzzwQDaCY

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back