Predator/bowl Server

Guan Thwei

Ok I thought this has to be brought up to everyone's attention because I was buying make-up supplies for a vampire event at a local Monsterland Bar & Grill. I was in the decorations isle low and behold there is standing this Predator/bowl server stand. My eyes just went wide and said "You are coming home with me now!!!!", so with out further hesitation here he is and I think everyone should try to find one for their personal house, bar, apartment, man cave.
101_0949.jpg

101_0952.jpg

101_0953.jpg

Bad ass find!! I just google and I think Rubies makes them. I found a Jason one but not the predator one yet.

Here's a link to the Jason one I found.

http://www.bigbadtoy...251&mode=retail
Yeah I'm suprised that they are on pre-order because the halloween store called bubbles of joy which is all year round was already selling the freddys, Jasons, and Darth Vader ones go figure. They only had 3 of the Predator ones which obviously they are now no more left at that location anyway.

Thanks for sharring! I got get me one of these:)
Rhonda
No problem I thought it would be something cool to have around anyone's home beside just action figures you know something someone may actually use through the whole year instead of just halloween.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back