predator bomb countdown

hey hunters

i made some audio up for hunter xxxx

its a zip file, just uncompress and see what you think

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0a19280...be6ba49b5870170

if you need any custom noises just give me a shout

djgs

Thanks I have an idea I'm working on and this will fit in nicely. I'm going to use my 2nd gen iPod touch as a gauntlet, it's touch screen so my AVI with the countdown is activated. It will be placed behind the gauntlet windows. I hacked mine so I could upload anything onto it so I'm going to use the VLC player for the movie, my iPod has it on there. One of the biggest mistakes people make is they just remove the symbol sections one by one but when you look in the movies it has a sequence that alternates between each window. I'm going to go for accuracy. Once I make the animation I'll post it here.

Thanks I have an idea I'm working on and this will fit in nicely. I'm going to use my 2nd gen iPod touch as a gauntlet, it's touch screen so my AVI with the countdown is activated. It will be placed behind the gauntlet windows. I hacked mine so I could upload anything onto it so I'm going to use the VLC player for the movie, my iPod has it on there. One of the biggest mistakes people make is they just remove the symbol sections one by one but when you look in the movies it has a sequence that alternates between each window. I'm going to go for accuracy. Once I make the animation I'll post it here.

That's something I want to see!

I want to use a small mp3 player that can play the crackling throat noises that the Predator makes. Also the roar noise!
Anyone have a good clean sound of this?

I'd like to loop those 2 and play them while walking along in the Cons

I want to use a small mp3 player that can play the crackling throat noises that the Predator makes. Also the roar noise!

If you google AVP sound pack you'll find the game sounds, nothing clearer. The clicking is featured on my Pocket Predator. Search for him above. Sorry dude I'm on the iPod so flash doesn't work.

Paul .'.

hey uratz

i got your back

how long do you want the loops to last for

PM and tell me what you want the audio to do

eg.

wav or mp3
how long loop last
crackling throat noise then a roar

whatever

gs

This is the gist of it. I have designed this to scale to give you guys an idea and the finished video will be for the top lid symbols. I'm adding sound to the countdown for the bomb interface, might need a longer iPod

iPod-symbols2.gif

This is it as a video

Paul .'.

iPod-symbols2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the gist of it. I have designed this to scale to give you guys an idea and the finished video will be for the top lid symbols. I'm adding sound to the countdown for the bomb interface, might need a longer iPod :lol:

iPod-symbols2.gif

This is it as a video

Paul .'.

Thanks. Sounds are great I don't need the clicking sounds been doing impressions of Predator for over 12 years, it's my party trick. Check my post in bomb electronic message board I'm using the LED tags from work for both my breathing and power lights .'.

gaunt.jpg

iPod-symbols2.gif

gaunt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH WOW WOW WOWIE WOW!!!!
Pardon my saliva... ANYHOW, that is EXACTLY what I've been looking for for my Wrist-com-bomb I'm in the process of building using a Nokia N800 internet tablet as the screen... So, any chance I could get a version of that? or BETTER yet, a tutorial as to how I can build it myself?

Mediafire got rid of that file. Hey, does anyone know if there is a wrist bracer app for an android?

Yup, its technically a clock wiget but it changes into the count down bomb and its free. I think it called predator clock bomb app but if you type in free Predator app it should come up first.

Cheers

Hunter

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back