predator bio/gauntlet wall display (homeade)

bizenboat

Hey folks, now that Halloween is over I've been thinking about things to do with my costume so it doesn't collect dust. So I got out my dredded up bike helmet w/hez scar on it and my scratch built gauntlets and my skull bandoleer/necklace out and slapped them on a painted piece of particle board with a bike holder to hold the helmet up, seems to work pretty good let me know what you think!

IMG_20101125_172033.jpg

IMG_20101129_201806.jpg

IMG_20101129_202013.jpg

Looks great. have you thought about maybe painting the board a different color, so the dreads stand out a little more? Some kind of dark metallic? Looks good anyway though!

i actually do like that man cool idea! but i do agree some kind of accent on the backing board would help, but very cool.

it still amazes me that hez's scar bio looks better than scar's scar bio... hope that's taken as a good thing :) it's totally accurate, just somehow... better :eek:

I definitely agree about Hez's bio looking better than the movie used one..lol. And I also agree with you about changing the color, I also realized that as soon as I mounted up the bio w/dreads but now it's a pain in the ass to take off and redo..hehe mabye when I'm feelin a little more froggy I'll get too it. But yeah even my gf said that gah..black was the only color spray paint i had any of left after doing my suit..lol. Thanks though for the compliments guys!

yea maybe paint some green trees scenery or a few city buildings or since its scar the multicultural piramid from the movie

Very awesome display! Its kind of like mine but i have a head/plasma casters combo a opposed to gauntlets. I really want gauntlets too though but ive not came across a set i can afford yet _-_

I'm not sure MangaPred, the reason it was so easy for me is because my head set up is a bike helmet w/dread holes drilled in it and the bio velcro'd to the front, so I was able to slide the helmet onto the bracket I had attached to the board real easy right through the already existing holes in the helmet. I'm sure there are ways to work it though like some kind of metal arm w/a styrafoam head or whatever on it to plant the mask on..just a thought idk for sure.

Innovative piece of work. When suit is not in use pieces of it can be wall mounts. If you got other bios you could hang them in other areas. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back