Predator battle section

jdlr641

Hello. Here are some rough pictures of my half complete black and white Pred commission/collaboration, (Art by Josh White) & loosely based on a Canadian infantry section with a section commander, 2IC, 2 support, 2 assault and 2 spearman elements. See if you can guess who is who? It took me a while to find an artist that would do it on Deviant Art; many never responded to my commission query requests? The left room will have some trophies. On the right there will be a window with a star field and the stairs with have a little smoke or mist. Bulkhead designs like the Pred 2 ship. It still has to be inked and the final layout will be big, around 42'' x 20''. Let me know what you think, suggestions welcome.

J

FirstLayout.jpg

FullPoseterPencil.jpg

LeftSidePencils.jpg

RightSidePencil.jpg

FirstLayout.jpg

FullPoseterPencil.jpg

LeftSidePencils.jpg

RightSidePencil.jpg

Very nice! Lots of detail gonna be in that when its done. Make sure you scan it in and take quality pics when you're done so we can absorb all the excellence...

Thanks everyone. I am not sure how I would scan a picture that size? A photo shot may be the only way to display the finished piece?

J

WOW :D :rolleyes:
Impressive line up of hunters!
Looks like a pose up to hunting a Alien Queen.
Will look stunning when you finish it

Here is the finished artwork, I was very pleased. The design is very big and the detail is amazing! Even the Pred eyes in the helmet have very fine lines. Enjoy.

SAM_0547.JPG

Some close ups. Canadian quarter for scale (same size as US quarter).

That is unbelievable! Just a suggestion, if you have a FedEx/Kinko's in your area I'd get them to scan it to disk for you at 600 dpi, and maybe print one out for you. Then you can work on adding colour to it on your computer. Again unbelievable work, the attention to detail, originality. Hope there's more to come!

Thats intense. Like, REALLY intense! Thats a long sheet of paper and I am just in awe at all the detail...thats one helluva great piece of art!

When i looked at Your finished piece...my eyes couldnt believe the level of details and the awesomnes of your work.
I am trully amazed by the level of details,beautifull designs, I cant describe how much i like it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back