predator back armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

clkorange

Hi- new guy here. Looking to buy some Predator back armor to use on my full size Predator when I cut, fill & modify him. A few years ago I ran into a guy who took 7 months to modify his predator from a 3/4 form to a crouched full form with the arms, hands, etc. filled in and rotated. Looked absolutely awesome. He turned down $5800 on ebay....but sent me the homedrawn book on his precedure. Turnes out her inserted 30 mm. lions' eyes while at the same time I had used 28 mm. glass bobcat eyes (I preferedd the verticle reptilian slit) and mine are lit from the back to glow dull yellow at night. I have his completed Predator pics if anyone is interested. Believe me, you've never seen anything like it. Thanks, Mark

e_bay_predator.jpg

e_bay_pred.2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

Hey there Welcome to the Lair. Post a WTB (want to buy) in the member buy/sell section. Take a look around ..that which you seek may already be available in the section ..not sure what you are looking for exactly, but judging by the P1 design it seems like you want a backpack/medkit

Great Statue!

clkorange

Hey there Welcome to the Lair. Post a WTB (want to buy) in the member buy/sell section. Take a look around ..that which you seek may already be available in the section ..not sure what you are looking for exactly, but judging by the P1 design it seems like you want a backpack/medkit

Great Statue!

Can't seem to find that section???