Predator Artwork

CYCLONE 06

New member, long time lurker. I thought Id kick things off by sharing some of my Predator Artwork. Nothing too professional, but, not too bad. I've always enjoyed the Predator. By far the best science fiction character out there. They have always been some of my favorites to draw.

Anyway, here are a few pieces, enjoy.

PredatorFullColor2.jpg

Predator2.jpg

PredatorAngry.jpg

PredatorDisc.jpg

PredatorEmergingfromDark.jpg

PredatorFemale2.jpg

PredatorFemale.jpg

PREDATORInked2.jpg

PredatorInked.jpg

PredatorSketch.jpg

PredatorSpear.jpg

PredatorSpinalSketch.jpg

Preduckles.jpg

And if you think you'd like to see some more of my work, visit this link:
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd183/C...t/My%20Artwork/

~CYCLONE_06

Thanks. Yea they are a lot older, im much better with perception now. Should probably do an updated predator female lol. Haven't had time to do anything lately. Time and money are always so short.

~CYCLONE_06

right now i've been reading pred comics like race war, big game and others.
looks like you are a comic artist.
very nice

Very nice! I really like your art style. The long limbs and smaller heads just gives it a different feel but in a good way. Well done!

Well, hello there and welcome to the lair! Hope you will enjoy your stay, tons of stuff to learn here.
And great drawings! Always fun to see new artists here, the P2 looks awesome. :lol:

Yup pretty much comic / animation influenced style. If you check the link I posted, theres a lot more work there of comic, animated, tattoo designs, etc. I used to be a huge comic collector, had my own bin at our local comic shop, but, i had to stop because the prices were hurting, and I honestly ran out of room to store them. I love how most of the time, the Preds kick butt in the comics, but, for some reason, had their asses handed to them in the AVP movies. Wolf was tough, but, still had no chance against the infestation.

Thanks for the kind words.

~CYCLONE_06

Thanks a lot. Im currently working on 2 or 3 other drawings for friends n such, but, when Im done with those, I have another P2 ive gotta finish.

~CYCLONE_06

Love the work man! Your style is great. Lots of texture and mark making techniques that make the predators pop. I really like the P2 with the dark background. Has great contrast. Bad ass!!!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I'd like to post my work on other art sites, but most of them take forever for me to load. Unfortunately I'm out in the boonies, and still have dial up. Yea, I know... you don't have to tell me how bad that sucks.

Anyway, did anyone else visit the link I posted ? I have a lot more stuff on there other than Predators if anyone wants to check those out. The link is in the bottom of the original post.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back