predator armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

squatcobra

hey everyone im brand new to the lair and all and i was wondering how to make armor to put on top of my predator skin.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mothmonty

Sr Member
if you don't have magical abilities, there are many huntorials on how to build armor from sculpting to using foamies.

Bovine13

These type of questions and topics are killing me. I can completely understand why some of the core members, the ones I looked up too when I came on here have bailed. These types of posts and threads just wears out someones patience. It is almost comical that people accually come to a costuming forum and ask such a generic question as this. Come on people think before you act!

Roydraven

These type of questions and topics are killing me. I can completely understand why some of the core members, the ones I looked up too when I came on here have bailed. These types of posts and threads just wears out someones patience. It is almost comical that people accually come to a costuming forum and ask such a generic question as this. Come on people think before you act!
totally agree with u mate it's totally sucking to see this I'm new here as well and I dont ask this kinda crap,you look around there is plenty of great advice around

th3 pr3dat0r

bovine, i entirely agree. there are way to many people that come to this forum and instead of take 30 mins of their time and searchin the lair, they just ask a question thats been answered. so my answer to this questions is
"THE SEARCH BUTTON"