Predator AND Alien

Neil Mehta

Hey there my fellow hunters,

I was looking to get Predator and Alien figures or toys. Please let me know if any one of you is willing to sell and for how much.

Thanks a lot.

Hey there my fellow hunters,

I was looking to get Predator and Alien figures or toys. Please let me know if any one of you is willing to sell and for how much.

Thanks a lot.
B) Wrong section for that Mr. Mehta. http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showforum=11

I am no Mod but you guys who are new(er) need to start looking at the rules. I have noticed a lot of new(er) people posting topics where they don't belong and then have to be moved by the Mods to it's rightful forum. :D

It's really simple folks. Lets make it so the Mods don't have to clean up so much. ;)

What is it exactly you are looking for Mr. Mehta? The best place to look first are usually online toystores, and Ebay. I am sure if someone has something they would like to sell you it would more than likely be in the section I referred. That would be my best guess.

hahaha...............I like the Mr Mehta part. Thanks a lot Sir. I sometimes tend to mess things up. I mean, after all, don't we all B)

hahaha...............I like the Mr Mehta part. Thanks a lot Sir. I sometimes tend to mess things up. I mean, after all, don't we all B)
Well, you didn't really mess anything up just posted in the wrong section.

I am pretty good at messing things up too. :D

Gotcha. Hey..................quick question..................Why am i an Unblooded predator and you are Pred hed till the end.........lol. Just curious. B)

It's a thing you get to change once you reach a certain number of posts. I think it was 500 posts. (If I'm wrong, can a blooded member or mod correct me?)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back