Predator and Alien figures pics thread.Post your pictures here!

zuckuss77

I was hoping to make a easier path to seeing in hand pictures of figures.I normally scroll through the threads just to see pictures and read through on this ,but it seems to take some time.This maybe more my thing to try to make wallpaper but I am guessing that there's some hunters that would love to see whats possible with a camera and some creative angles.
Please add!!!!!!!!!

filteredtoperfection.jpg

Hi there I updated some of my custom works and will be glad to post some pics here. Then it wont be a lonely thread anymore.=)

This is a cool thread and all, but I believe if this is going to turn out as a continuous thread topic in which you want people to "contribute" their photographic attributes, there should be rules set into place.

Usually when there is such a thread topic as this, it is good for a person not to re-post pic's of other peoples posted pic's (say that 5 times fast...LOL) due to the amout of space it takes up. We all have been guilty of it, but I have seen topics that have had a lot of re-posted pic's and the mods didn't like it too much. So, maybe the topic starter could come up with some guidelines to a rather cool thread topic.

I will be posting some pic's as soon as I get some spare time. :)

...oh... and any new updated pic's, by contributing photographer, should be added in the first pic post topic reply by post contributor.

(...I think I just confused myself as well... :D ).

This is a cool thread and all, but I believe if this is going to turn out as a continuous thread topic in which you want people to "contribute" their photographic attributes, there should be rules set into place. :D

Usually when there is such a thread topic as this, it is good for a person not to re-post pic

hey dudes. just playing with my toys.

this is falconer and my eisenreaper (weapons not yet painted)
they are waiting for a scumbag
wip51.jpg

and... here it is...
wip52.jpg

-"oh there's the bi+ch"
-"be my guest, it's yours"

Both are awesome botman,i do like the lighting!!!!
You can see my wife in this if you look close , shes play dragon age, funnyfunny

filet5.jpg

thanks man i thought no one liked the red lights.
i wish i have many aliens like you do, and that hive. if i'm not busy working i'll do that i promise.
i see your wife there and she doesn't care at all hahaha

This is a cool thread and all, but I believe if this is going to turn out as a continuous thread topic in which you want people to "contribute" their photographic attributes, there should be rules set into place. :rolleyes:

Usually when there is such a thread topic as this, it is good for a person not to re-post pic

Soooo what are you saying here Zuckus? I am unsure why you quoted my post, yet didn't specify a reason. I am confused man.

Soooo what are you saying here Zuckus? I am unsure why you quoted my post, yet didn't specify a reason. I am confused man. :rolleyes:
Reyals i just reread my post that i quoted you, it got cut up some how.I was agreeing with you as far as some guide lines to make it easy to breeze through pictures.But its just for fun thats all, my only hang up with posting in picture threads was the quoting the pictures and seening them doubled up on the pages thats what it was suppose to say.It got cut up some how.

My Pred watching TV and relaxing on sofa... He completely let his dreads down (NOTE he's even without his cannon). :(
DSC01782.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back