Predator Alphabet

Half Knife

Hey everyone, where can I find the Predator alphabet? There's supposed to be one online, and I wanted to know if any of you know where to find it, and if it's any good. Is there one on this site? Thanks. Ciao.

You go to the top right of the home page and hit SEARCH, hit MORE SEARCH OPTIONS, and on the next page you type in "Alphabet". A simple scan down the page will lead you to Jason's post from last March...

Read more: Fictional languages, Alien vs. Predator
Edited by Quinsareth
Page history
The Yautja language is the constructed language spoken by Yautja in the fictional Predator universe. Deliberately designed by Steve Perry for use in the non-canon Predator novel series, it contains many peculiarities, such as Object Verb Subject (OVS) word order. The language has never been heard on screen; though at some point in both films, the Yautja spoke minimal English (albeit responsively in a mocking manner). A fully-fledged native language was subsequently developed by Perry.

YautjaAlphabet.png

Just thought I would throw that in there

BUT THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST
PREDATOR FONT

Download and install and you can just type predator in predator font!

Also the font is complete with lower/upper case & numerical

Was writing a letter in the font earlier just to see what it looks like LOL

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back