Predator Acessories

lilkliney015

Ok guys first I'm new and i love Pedator obviously specially AvP anyway I'm making my first Pred costume for a haunted trail thing this fall and I need to know cheap ways to make hands and feet also some acessories (that I want you guys to think of)

Also would a Morph suit work instead of a Mr. Incredible suit if I used foam or something to bulid up the mucles.

Again I need some props or acessories to use with it something that will scare so people when me and my friend (fellow Pred) jump out and scare people.

Finally what about something on the suit that will be able to play Predator sounds like the clicking for when they walk into our area and a roar for when we jump out kind of like a built in speaker, let me know what you think.

Thanks everyone

For the most part, all that information is on here. My advice is to spend a fair amount of time searching on your own and then ask specific questions.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back