Predator 87 on Disney+

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Just watched Predator on Disney+ and wanted to know which Blu-Ray release it matches, as the quality of it was a lot better than that overly scrupped and wax-figure look on the characters from several years back. Is it the new 4k restoration that hit theaters some time back or is it a whole new restoration? I would very much like to get that version on Blu-Ray, so if anyone knows if it is out, I'd appreciate any info on it.

Thanks.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Ah, I'm in Europe. Disney+ has Prey and all the Predator movies on there, but I think I heard they don't have Prey on Disney+ in the US - there it was on Hulu, if I remember correctly... so maybe the other Predator movies are on there. Though, I don't know if it is the same version of Predator 87 that is on Hulu as on the European Disney+.

Sorry, I didn't think of that before making this post.

Would still love to know what version Disney+ has of Predator 87.

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am "thinking" if you only have disney plus you aint getting it.... BUT if you forked out the money for disney plus-hulu-espn2 THEN the hulu library is available on disney plus. I remember seeing the trailer for PREY and at the end it showed the disney logo... but still cant find it... MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY MO!!!

Pepperbone

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am "thinking" if you only have disney plus you aint getting it.... BUT if you forked out the money for disney plus-hulu-espn2 THEN the hulu library is available on disney plus. I remember seeing the trailer for PREY and at the end it showed the disney logo... but still cant find it... MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY MO!!!
That did cross my mind. So I googled it.
All the Predator movies come up in searches.
If you click on the link, it brings you to the actual D+ page of that movie - but it shows that I'm not logged it, even though I am.
If I click on log in, I get an error code 41 message.
I googled "error code 41 message" and it's supposed to be a digital rights" issue, and countless expert sites offer brilliant solutions to bypass that, such as "restart your computer" and "check your modem." Experts.

Odds are you're right, and my gut has been telling me that more s**t like this is just around the corner.

If that's the case, then this will be an additional (and final) reason to delete my account and save some money. I got a good deal when D+ first started, and it was great to freely watch SW and Marvel movies, but thanks to the creative committees steering these franchises down the toilet, I fell out of love with them - especially my lifelong love: SW.

I'll try to figure this error 41 one thing first.

CadetTK2386

Sr Member
Due to international rights, streaming service license agreements and all that jazz, issues, Disney + has Prey and the Predator Films in the UK, Europe, Latin America, and Australia, while Hulu has those films in the US.

Even if you have the Disney Plus - ESPN- Hulu combo package, you will still need to utilize Hulu platform/app to watch those films, they won't be added to the US Disney Plus library if you have the package deal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.