scar1.jpg

scar2.jpg

Bio close up
celticbio-2.jpg

Gauntlet and wrist blade close up
wristblades.jpg

And then the digital head sculpture
newheadsculp-1.jpg

Everything you see here is a work in progress, shizz will change. :)
Hoping to put it in natural selection 2 when it comes out.

awwww god i know how much work goes into this with programs like 3d max -_- im learning it atm and its hellish XD but THAT is *****ING FANTASTIC!!!! keep going!!!

Awsome model!

This is great. Its my dream to learn 3D and be able to do something like this. Lets be friends :)

Yeah i think its best to teach yourself, i just got my degree in 3d modelling/animation and i have no clue about the subject.
The course was a complete joke.

Thanks all ;)

@Garo : Practice, Practice and then some more practice.

@T-800 : I've heard bad things about Game art/ 3d modelling courses.. But I had no idea it could get that bad.

@Uratz : Okies. :)

Sure, Not much done of it yet but here it is nywayz. (Teeth/Tusks are placeholders.)
lowpoly-1.jpg

lowpolyhead-1.jpg

Also has working eyelids
lowpolyeyelid.jpg

6100ish triangles btw.

High poly skulls to go round his neck. One on right clearly aint done. :D
Trophys.jpg

E/Oshi, seems that the account where I put the wrong email somehow got activated(This one I'm on now)... And now my browser is auto signing me into this one.

I'll have this for UT3, please! Top work.

This won't be going in Ut3 any time soon... Custom characters have loads of restrictions in terms of textures in that game... And this guy isn't set up for that. So.. yeah, If epic games decides to remove the restrictions then I'll put him in ut3.

If people here can do work this awesome, why has no one made a Predator video game with this kind of quality? Vey nice man! :D

This won't be going in Ut3 any time soon... Custom characters have loads of restrictions in terms of textures in that game... And this guy isn't set up for that. So.. yeah, If epic games decides to remove the restrictions then I'll put him in ut3.
Haven't played in a while, but I find the mod-support lacking in this incarnation. Can you give me an example of the restrictions when it comes to textures?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back