Predator 25Th Anniversary

predator666

Well today marks the 25th anniversary of the release of Predator. Who knew that the movie would have such a huge impact on all our lives. To Stan, Kevin and all the crew who brought this creature to life, thank you for everything.
il_fullxfull314825609.jpg

Can't believe it.... 25 years and still going strong! Happy anniversary to the Predator Universe! Thanks goes out to Stan, Kevin and everyone involved in bring the Predator into our lives and a BIG thank you for Andrew for making this site and allowing us to share our view and love for the predator with the world!

Damn I was hoping to be the newbie poster to notice this. I was watching the old trailer from 1987 and realized yesterday that the 25th was Tuesday. I'm going to go out and buy it on Blu-Ray so I can watch all the special features.

it's because of the entire forum and all it's members that the predator has stood the test of time..

it's up there in the pantheon of the great monsters Dracula, Frankenstien, Wolfman and Predator.

Happy 25th hunter

I remember back in 1987 a teenager that lived in my neighborhood that went and saw that new "Predator" movie. He told us it was just fuckin incredible. I was 11 at the time & we went & saw the movie a couple of weeks later at the Grand in Cornelia, Georgia. TO THIS DAY THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A THEATER!!! I remember my brother (who was 9 at the time) were so scared that Friday night we slep with our closet light on & the closet door all the way open LOL!

Predator ended an era in movie making I doubt we will ever see again. Dispite all its violence, machoisim and colorful language,
Predator, 1987, possessed a certian "purity", a quality that I have yet to find in any other move. It's hard to believe it has
been 25 years. Predator, is still as fresh to me as it was all those years ago when I viewed it for the first time. The creature still excites me as he did all those years ago. It is truley a remarkable film, one that will forever and always be dear to me.

I can't really say anymore than has been said on here already, it truly has Massive impact on a lot of lives! Beautiful...

Thank you, Stan Winston, Kevin Peter Hall & all involved in in bringing this Pussy Face to life.
Fellow Hunters, my Clan salute you...
25th PREDATOR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back