Predator #2

VaderDave

16109.jpg

16109.jpg

That has really grown on me. It's a great piece, and I think it showcases the creature and what it's all about very well. I think the skulls and guns are a bit out of scale, but not enough to take away from it. Very cool! :)

That has really grown on me. It's a great piece, and I think it showcases the creature and what it's all about very well. I think the skulls and guns are a bit out of scale, but not enough to take away from it. Very cool! :)
where can i get the comics from??i've tried my local n main stores but none of them have heard of it,there thought i was asking for wildlife mags,jasp

where can i get the comics from??i've tried my local n main stores but none of them have heard of it,there thought i was asking for wildlife mags,jasp

try Things From Another World, I think its tfaw.com

thats where I'm getting mine from.

---
Ei'luj

[quote name='ei'luj' post='156467' date='Aug 22 2009, 10:21 PM']try Things From Another World, I think its tfaw.com

thats where I'm getting mine from.

---
Ei'luj[/quote]
thanks just ordered the 3 preds ones....see how there read...thanks for help n responce.carl

THey're not out of scale, they're just in the foreground. The pred is in the midground examining a trophy with his blades. And wow, that is an amazing peice of artwork.

I read #1 and #2 is waiting for me at the comic store. The cover art is awesome, but the story arc was very vague and the Preds in the book were very "different" looking

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back