Predator #2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Robillicus

That has really grown on me. It's a great piece, and I think it showcases the creature and what it's all about very well. I think the skulls and guns are a bit out of scale, but not enough to take away from it. Very cool! :)

jasp

That has really grown on me. It's a great piece, and I think it showcases the creature and what it's all about very well. I think the skulls and guns are a bit out of scale, but not enough to take away from it. Very cool! :)
where can i get the comics from??i've tried my local n main stores but none of them have heard of it,there thought i was asking for wildlife mags,jasp

Ei luj

where can i get the comics from??i've tried my local n main stores but none of them have heard of it,there thought i was asking for wildlife mags,jasp
try Things From Another World, I think its tfaw.com

thats where I'm getting mine from.

---
Ei'luj

jasp

[quote name='ei'luj' post='156467' date='Aug 22 2009, 10:21 PM']try Things From Another World, I think its tfaw.com

thats where I'm getting mine from.

---
Ei'luj[/quote]
thanks just ordered the 3 preds ones....see how there read...thanks for help n responce.carl

SterlingMedal

THey're not out of scale, they're just in the foreground. The pred is in the midground examining a trophy with his blades. And wow, that is an amazing peice of artwork.

mothmonty

Sr Member
I read #1 and #2 is waiting for me at the comic store. The cover art is awesome, but the story arc was very vague and the Preds in the book were very "different" looking