Predator 2

DisturbedEarth

Hey guys, This is the Narin sculpt P2 (without netting). Customed by adding 20 real porcupine needles to the head. Comes with helmet head variant..more pics with helmet later.

Bobby

P2-3big-.jpg

0P2.jpg

P2H3.jpg

4P2.jpg

1P2-.jpg

3P2.jpg

5P2.jpg

P2-3big-.jpg

0P2.jpg

P2H3.jpg

THIS, is so amazing I ALMOST....ALMOST being the key word here..........touched myself. I am ashamed. :mad:

Seriously though, WOW!!! Love the texturing...DAMN Bobby you totally killed it!! :mad: :mad:

I'M JEALOUS!!!

Beautiful work. Any chance we would see a closeup of the face if your camera has a good macro setting? Looks like the vein detail is very well done...

Beautiful work. Any chance we would see a closeup of the face if your camera has a good macro setting? Looks like the vein detail is very well done...

Thanks to all for commenting. Yeah I layed in a ton of veining detail all around the body, especially so inside the mouth and outside cheeks. I just got a new camera and I'm still fussing with the settings and lighting to get the small details to be visable in photos.

Bobby

Outstanding Bobby, really this is some of your best work.

Im proud of you brotha and glad your part of the Kit Builders family!

AL ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back