Predator 2 Torso Sculpt

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
So here are some early early pics of the bodysculpt so far.

The end result will have Armor on both shoulder sculpted ON it. The belt and Cod piece will also be sculpted on.

The chest measures 47"around and the waist i 42". I am some shrinkage and also allowing extra foam for foam filling. Foam filling the muscle structures makes the skin very realisitc and move well.

Sculpted out of about 250 pounds WED clay over a Duct Tape Dummy.

The goal so far is to rough out basic muscle structures then add armor and then do final skin detailing.

Took probably 20 hours to get this far.

39b52240.jpg

34a82bf1.jpg

67f11674.jpg

ba3994aa.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

By the way, this is for my Boar Suit.

Here is a pictures of a Sucessful pull from the Leg Sculpt Mold.
eb297a29.jpg

off to a awesome start Gene. wish i had time to work with wed, but im heading back to chavant for my upcoming head ( mentioned it in the reply to the pm you sent :eek: )

reallly like the look of it already, but as everyone knows probably , seeing sculpts come to life makes my tummy happy :)

Thanks for all the support.

I am building a small army! haha

The Ab section is a little off center. I noticed that. It isnt completely noticeable looking at it in person, the angle of the picture I think is enhancing the mis-alignment.

I think it happened as result of me being right handed. I find it hard to sculpt on the left side of the this thing with the Right hand. The angle is just all weird. I am trying to be aware of that fact and work extra hard on the Left Side.

In the end it will be even steven.

Gene!

Looks kickass. I can't wait till you're done.

It's about damn time you thought about finishing up your BOAR suit.

:)

Looking forward to stealing your pictures.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back