Predator 2 ship pillar

hellonearth

B2353F4F-FBE0-42A0-A778-6DD9999CC549.jpeg
DDC0B02A-D5B2-4EDA-84D5-819C2A388D88.jpeg
66EE9A8D-032E-4A8D-A27F-885E4D7E2B2C.jpeg
B1382848-49D4-40D5-91BC-0917F6EF837A.jpeg
Hello fellow fanatics!
So I’ve been messing around with a 3D pen lately and, well I’ve realized you can do just about anything with this thing! Along with a soldering iron for smoothing you can go nuts. The example I present today is the central pillar (which is also one of the surrounding pillars design) for a 1/12 scale figure. Still needing a bit of refinement but I would love to make it well enough to make copies of... anyway, I only had the reference material that we’ve all had for twenty five years so there were a few little areas I had to take some “artistic liberties” with. I’d love your feedback and any suggestions! Or if you think maybe there’s a pic out there if this thing that I haven’t seen yet? After I make a mold I’ll paint it and we’ll see how it looks then. as it is, the lighting and glare kill a lot of the depth and detail. Let me know what you think!

Rvstr

Beautiful work. Do please let me know if you consider or know of similar wonderful work in 1/6.

Reading between the lines, are you attempting to produce the interior of the Lost Tribe's ship? I have dreamed of it in the larger scale as a commission project about half a decade from now and it will be inexpressibly wonderful to see it in 1/12. Keep up the wonderful work!

Wow I didn’t see any of these replies before for some reason. Sorry! And thank you! And yes, for those reading between those lines... I have made (part of) the ships interior and will have to throw that up soon. I think you guys might dig it. Thanks again really

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back