Predator 2 Predators dog skull

Origami Unicorn

Sr Member
hey,

I took a look at the skulls in P2, two(besides the xenomorph skull) looks familiar, so I pop in Predators into my bluray player and I saw the Predator's attack dogs, I look at P2 again and the two skulls have the kind of the same shape to the dogs, I know that Stan Winston didnt secretly knew that there was going to be another Predator movie in 2010 back in 1990 but just look at one on the left thats it! The one on the right I figure, that would be like a predator version of a wolf. Now that Im typing this, I realize that the one on the left looks like the Predators alien skull. This is what I think as a predator fan.

Predator2_78p1.jpg

divxplusplayer201009262__1_.png

divxplusplayer201009262.png

Predator2_78.jpg

Nice find but It's obviously a coincidence ! But yeh they look kinda similar and I'd sure love to see the lost hunters take on the super preds and kick their ass!

I dont think they look similar to be honest.

but talking about the lost hunters. Being as hollywood is in PREQUEL mode where as there are prequels everywhere, i would love them to do a P2 Prequel, with P2 and the lost hunters in a war with these super black things, have some humans randomly trapped in the middle.

sorry went OT there.

back to my brain and dreaming i guess ;)

yeah i'm with lee, i don't see the similarity at all. the snout is longer/narrower on the hounds than on the skull

but talking about the lost hunters. Being as hollywood is in PREQUEL mode where as there are prequels everywhere, i would love them to do a P2 Prequel, with P2 and the lost hunters in a war with these super black things, have some humans randomly trapped in the middle.

sorry went OT there.

back to my brain and dreaming i guess :)

yeah i'm with lee, i don't see the similarity at all. the snout is longer/narrower on the hounds than on the skull

I'm with these two.
Even the teeth are different. There are a row of incisors in front on the trophy skull (like humans have as well as rodents and many herbivores or omnivores) but the predator dog has all .... well, on this earth we would call them canine teeth, but these look more drastic still. Definitely for tearing and ripping meat and not for biting into an apple. You can tell a lot about a critter from his skull. :)

I was just saying that if someone wanted to make a comic explaining the blood feud, that if they make those two skulls the dog skulls, then I will be okay with that

sorry went OT there.

back to my brain and dreaming i guess :)

love your concept Lee! The Lost vs the Supers. Awesome concept. Quick question, is the City Hunter a member of the Lost?

YES! That would be great. We even know the Lost Hunters all survived as they were then seen next at the end of P2.

Yeah totally.

ok all we need to do now is pick a suitable location, then all of us save up ( and tell partners its a business trip ) then meet in some remote place for 2 weeks :)

I had a rough outlay of this idea loooooooooooong ago when i hoped we would see a flash back or something in PREDATORS, think its on one of my usb hard drives. :)

I always hoped for a little more home planet action. Like show more of a history between the Predator clans: how they were raised, trained, sent off into battle, and how the Super Preds defected from the normal ones to create their own tribe. What the regular types felt about them, and why their blood feud began. Give some scenes with hunts on both sides.
It'd also be a great way to show off what some of the unmentioned script ideas were, like how the Super Preds genetically enhanced themselves using all sorts of drugs and procedures to become more vicious killers. Then, fast-forward the movie hundreds of years later to when this new breed has fully-evolved and all of the crap they've done to themselves has led to the permanent transformation into a totally new sub-species altogether. Drop a few humans in, and it'll be like PVP. Only, cooler than the abbreviated title makes it sound :).

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back