Predator 2 - Height Of The Actors Who Portrayed The Lost Predators?

YautjaChief

Hello guys,

I always asked myself how tall all the actors playing the Lost Predators (Hippie, Boar, Boar brother, Gort, Snake, Ram Borg and Lost Hunter the one with the Classic Bio-mask) have been. I looked on IMDb and elsewere but I couldn't find anything relating their heights. Is there someone who might know someting about it at all?

I am really into doing a Predator costume myself based on one of these Lost Predators. I am 6 feet high, so I just thought if maybe one of the smaller looking actors who portrayed one of them was about my height or just a bit higher?

lostclan.jpg

Hmmmm, there MAY be a way you can find out. It will be rather time consuming. You could find out who each of actors are, find a biography page on them; the page may contain stats like their height...etc. I believe a few of lost hunters are basket ball players, so their height is likely to be listed.
~Estelle

Some of them were LA Lakers. Buit I remember at least one being under 6' tall. I think he even posted on the Lair in the last few months mentioning he was the shortest.

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' timestamp='1322946252' post='325393']Someone mention my name? lol Is it just me or was the Ram the shortest?[/quote]
Could be...but I recall Wyatt mentioning he was the shortest on set.
~Estelle

While I don't have any official measurements, I do have this picture that I think is kinda interesting. Now, it's nothing we haven't seen before... except if you look down at the ground. See for yourself -

P2groupshot1-1-1.jpg

A few of the Lost Hunters are standing on platforms. With exception for a few of them, it looks like the majority are about average height. There's also a panoramic shot in the movie where it almost looks like Danny Glover is taller than the majority. All shapes and sizes!!!!

:D

About time we had a heart to heart about the Lost Hunters.

I miss threads like this.

I guess since there are no Concrete Facts. You could do a suit based on any one of these characters. I personally would like to see a really well done GORT Lost Hunter! Would be BADASS!

Alright, so first thank you all for you're replys at the moment! :) Thats really interesting I never thought that one of them was even 5'10". I mean you know it's hard to make out how big they are just from seeing the film or those pics, you need to orientate on some things that have been in the Predator-ship. Yeah I've somehow heard that some of them are basketball players before, so It makes sense that they are from the LA Lakers (what I didn't knew) cause the film was done in LA most of the time.

One of my favourite out of them is the Hippie/Shaman Predator. I think he had the best proportions in the film, that athletic and slightly slimmer look really fitted him. But he was definitely taller than 6'0" could it be??

I will make some more research on them.
Thank you Estelle, JehdinThwei, Hunter's moon and Robillicus for you're information so far.

Yep, that's Wyatt. He's around 5'10" and played the boar pred.
~Estelle

I just went back to find Wyatt's thread, and he said he's 6'1" and was 6'5" with the costume on and he was the shortest of the Lost Hunters.

They didn't even plaform their costume feet like we here try and do, so basically on going what with what Wyatt said, the absolute bare minimum height for anyone trying to make an accurate Lost Hunter costume would be 6'5" while suited up.

I just went back to find Wyatt's thread, and he said he's 6'1" and was 6'5" with the costume on and he was the shortest of the Lost Hunters.

They didn't even plaform their costume feet like we here try and do, so basically on going what with what Wyatt said, the absolute bare minimum height for anyone trying to make an accurate Lost Hunter costume would be 6'5" while suited up.
I wasn't sure on his height, but I recalled for sure him mentioning he was the shortest. Thanks for clearing that up.
~Estelle

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back