Predator 2 Groin And Butt Armor Sculpt. Finally Cast.

inkmonster

Finally decided to have a go at sculpting. Figured I would start with some P2 armor for one of my new suits Im working on. Got 4 of the 6 different sections done other than a little clean up. should have the last 2 done tomorrow and hopefully mold cast and paint up a set by the weekend.

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

Finally done made several changes over the past few days. Kept finding things that just bugged me or didn't seem to line up. But other than some smoothing and clean up Im done and getting it ready to mold this week.

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2636.JPG

Thanks guys with any luck will have it molded by the weekend. As long as I can afford the materials that silicone aint cheap. LOL

Well I was wrong I wasnt finished changed the main two sections about 5 times and two of the sides I redid just slightly. Now I think Im finally happy with it so onto molding.

IMG_2658.JPG

IMG_2657.JPG

Ok Im really done now. My first sculpt and I have been anal as hell about getting it the way I want it. Had to change the top 2 end sections on it. The first 2 I did were way to wide and not tall enough. Made the over all piece look to big for the suit. Plus I found another although blurry better straight on pic of the armor.

IMG_2682.JPG

IMG_2680.JPG

IMG_2681.JPG

Well thought I was done but ended up making a few more changes along the way. Being picky and trying to make it as close to the original as I can with the ****** pics I got. That and I got wrapped up into other things and it got put on the back burner till I got the rest of my suit parts. Now Im ready to go and its getting molded up tuesday on my next day off.

IMG_2891.JPG

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2887.JPG

IMG_2888.JPG

IMG_2889.JPG

IMG_2890.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back