Predator 2 Elder Sculpt

The Nemesis

my elder sculpt so far :) still needs alot of work
P1060682.JPG

P1060681.JPG

P1060679.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
im also about to make a predator sculpt, elder in particular, now what i wanted to ask is that, is it ok to use this brand of oil based clay (Van Aken Plastalina)...need your expert replies...

im also about to make a predator sculpt, elder in particular, now what i wanted to ask is that, is it ok to use this brand of oil based clay (Van Aken Plastalina)...need your expert replies...

i'm no expert dude, i use a wax based clay (monster clay)
its really good clay and this is the clay steve wang uses
its not that expansive to.
for info on what u use its better to ask someone else :p

i'm no expert dude, i use a wax based clay (monster clay)
its really good clay and this is the clay steve wang uses
its not that expansive to.
for info on what u use its better to ask someone else :p

yes sir, thats the reason why i am asking here, because in the philippines, there is limited resources on clay, and when i ask for an oil based clay that can be used for sculpting, this is what they advice...maybe someone here uses the same brand so that i could start making one...

yes sir, thats the reason why i am asking here, because in the philippines, there is limited resources on clay, and when i ask for an oil based clay that can be used for sculpting, this is what they advice...maybe someone here uses the same brand so that i could start making one...

i have the same problem here dude ,i have to import my stuff

Too cool! I'm too timid to jump into a Pred sculpt just yet - but this particular sculpt makes me want to tear down the current sculpting sesh and start a Pred!

Very nice job!

Too cool! I'm too timid to jump into a Pred sculpt just yet - but this particular sculpt makes me want to tear down the current sculpting sesh and start a Pred!

Very nice job!
i know what you mean dude , i want to do so many sculpts but i can only do only 1 at the time :p btw just checkt out your jocky ,damn thats awesome !

Thanks man! I was pretty proud of it, and it was really nerve wracking smothering that sculpt in plaster....but it had to be done, and now it is immortalized in stone! I'll have a couple masks available one day, I hope...working on a prototype now with acrylic lenses! Keep it up man, I'll be following your progress!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back