Predator 2 Display Progress

Slave1

Sr Member
Just because you can never have enough Predator in your house . . .

12449-predstuff4-12-12-001.jpg

12450-predstuff4-12-12-003.jpg

This will be more of a bust kind of deal that I'll display alongside my HCG disk, combi stick, dart, and cast from original P2 cannon. :)

A lot of cleanup to do before I can paint the base head . . .

Awesome work!

Why does no body seem to like this film? I thought the idea of these creatures hunting in the "concrete jungle" was excellent.

Great project !! I have the same in mind in order to display my Hez's bio. Just a few questions :

Is the undermask a P2 one or a P1 ?
Is it in latex or in resin ?
And where did you find it ? ( it's really a pain in the ass to find a P2 undermask even on the Lair ).

Man, you said it: never enough Predator! Gorgeous bio. I never used to like the P2 duckbill bio and lack of crown, but over the last year it's really grown on me.

The undermask is a resin P2 that came with another helmet molded on. So mine was never really meant to go on this. But when I'm done with the mods you won't be able to tell that. ;)

A P1 head could easily be used underneath since there's so little of it seen.

The original idea was to do something like this, only in 1:1.

12458-predator2bust.jpg

It would be great to do it as a full statue, but I don't think I'll be able to do that when I have this guy in the works. I'm really running out of space . . .

11861-predfull.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back