Predator 2 display head PICS

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Simmon M

Sr Member
Steve, you take the cake with all this cool Predator stuff. That is a *great* looking mask. I love the paint job - the vein work in the mouth area looks incredible.

Dibs if you decide to sell. :) :) :)

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
:) It's foam filled inside. The eyes aren't removable from what I see and you can't wear it, this was made to be a display piece only. The mandibles open and close (there is wire behind them so I can position them any way I want)

Geniepants

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr Fett @ May 4 2006, 06:17 AM) [snapback]1238062[/snapback]</div>
....and you got Sandy to paint it for you? Wowzers.
[/b]
I was thinking the same thing. :D Mr. Collora did an EXCELLENT job.