Predator 2 27" sold by G Force

papopredator

Hello Friends
I had bought this kit of G Force a guy from canada back on 1995 and it took me 2 and a half months to paint it; by that time
I did not had pictures only the VCR for reference and look what was the result and the paint still looks like fresh the reason is
I keep him out of the ligth and is inside of a display case to protect him of dust the kit has plate where I engraved the year
when I had it painted later I will add those photos to show that I am not kidding. enjoy

CIMG1525.JPG

Hello Friends
I had bought this kit of G Force a guy from canada back on 1995 and it took me 2 and a half months to paint it; by that time
I did not had pictures only the VCR for reference and look what was the result and the paint still looks like fresh the reason is
I keep him out of the ligth and is inside of a display case to protect him of dust the kit has plate where I engraved the year
when I had it painted later I will add those photos to show that I am not kidding. enjoy

Hello :Friends
Here is the proff of the year when I had paint yhe kit . Enjoy

Damn nice paint up... Lucky guy to get one of those Kits... I've always wanted one of them for the collection.....

WOW! Jose that paint job is awesome

and a beautiful kit!

thank you: friend
that kit was my greatest challenge and I had completed the job by other people's critics
when I had painted the kit it looked too new; so to look realistic I had to give the look of time
weathering the armor ;at the model shows the judges look for realistic look not for shine

Nice kit man he looks really cool superb paint up! o_O

thank you: Wolf Predator

I am going to start very soon on a new paint job the last one was my leonerdo I have some kits been prepared so I hit them at the same time
I am crazy to start ,I am working on leather bag for a friend of mine and then I will have the time to get on it

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back