PREDATOR 2.0

Termokk

Hey friends,
I finaly got around to doing some work on my new sculpture. I was a little unsatisfied with my last one and wanted to make improvments were i saw fit. I only just started this sculpture and it is far from done but i wanted to share some progress and get some opinions on it. I was just adding some test texture to it today so its still pretty primitive but the basic shapes and ideas are there. Let me know what you think and thanks for looking.
-corey

Also, i am gonna try to upload the pictures through photobucket, and i have never done it before so let me know if they work properly.

100_1151.jpg

100_1150.jpg

100_1147.jpg

damn all you do is sculpt! i wish i had your free time. this one is looking better than the first one.

a few crits- the "upper lip" seems a bit too high. im not really diggin the upside down V shape of it either. should go more strait across. how screen accurate you going for?

i know the teeth are there for guides but i would down scale them and the lower mandibles a tad.

my two cents.

looking good corey, keep it up!!

Well, i have been working on some more texture and refining. I decreased the v shape over the mouth (thank you xmdray) and thinned the teeth. I appreciate the comments, keep it up!

100_1160.jpg

100_1156.jpg

100_1158.jpg

Honestly man that is top notch work right there.....you should be proud cause honestly you just blew my mind with that amazing detail you have going on...hopefully when you mold it all the detail is captured cause that is amazing!

I really love the scales on the throat and the back of his head, gives him a rather reptillian feel - guess most of it will be covered by dreads when finished, but you went the extra-mile with this!
One of the first thoughts I had in mind when I saw this was this Pred has gotta be greenish, like some bad-ass Killer-Crocy beast who hunts prey in the swamps... ;)

Thank you all for your compliments. I have been considering if the scales on the back of the head and neck are to much? I like texture but i dont want to make him look like anything other than what hes supposed to be. What do you think? I think the scales would make for a nice rattlesnake paintjob on him lol. Well i am gonna do some work on it, and i will post more pictures tonight hopefully. Thanks again for the comments but let me know if you think somthing looks bad, i want to make this sculpt perfect so i can get back to making biomasks that fit it, and the rest of the costume. I think after this and his bio i will be making some working gauntlets... hmmm... lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back