Predator 1 Torso display Bust by Scott Marshall arrived!

streetjudge34

Hey guys, if you haven't ordered something of Scott Marshall's , boy are you missing out. This is the absolute BEST predator replica I have ever owned . I'll let the photos do the talking.. Enjoy!

cb2502e3.jpg

8786f3ac.jpg

fd35f7d6.jpg

acbe496d.jpg

5f9465d1.jpg

0e3193e1.jpg

bf922a8e.jpg

223a979f.jpg

5c60a37f.jpg

very nice ,very nice although I would have cut a bit more of the arms and the torso .but that would make it look more of a traditional bust. and maybe that's not what you were going for.
you were right about looking like it was out of the movie.Scott does indeed makes a bad ass pred.
I count myself lucky to own an elder from him.

I wonder what Scott is going to surprise us with next.
P.S.
I know you have more pred related goodies man.how about you give us a lil taste of that?LOl
congrats on an amazing looking piece! o_O

That is truly amazing looking. I bought a set of his P1 legs and now I know they are going to be great looking. Thanks for showing us your torso display

Phenominal work by Scott, stunning peice you got there man! God that skin paint job rocks!!!
...can't...stop...looking...at...PICS! o_O

I hope to be able to get one of those once he's all caught up on everything, but he is almost done with my Elder head/torso, so that should hold me for awhile o_O . Nobody makes a better Pred than Scott except for maybe Wang imo.

I did, but there is a huge hole behind the arm that you can't see and a huge crack on the other arm. A big chuck broke off and must have fell out of the box. When I got it from delivery guy, a big hole was in the corner of the box.
Most of the damage is in the back so it's hidden when it's displayed. I was able to salvage the bust thank god. I'll have to live with the damage, but at least I can't see it from the front. You can unfortunately see the split seam on the left arm where I glued it back. Not much I can do with that unless I putty/sand and repaint.

Not enough mops in this world that could clean up all the drool from my mouth as i stare at this in awe... such amazing work!

out of all the pieces that have come and gone out of your collection over the years, this is the best by far steve..

hold on to this puppy.

AM

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back