Predator 1-The Classic WIP!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predatron

Hi guys well first off i want gonna do this cos all iv got to show at the moment is my mask haha but i was so exited about it i couldnt help it haha!

gonna use this for a predator fan movie,were gonna have a stab at (no pun intended!) doing a serious kind of short film set in a city like P2,iv been on figuring out the cg past few months and have had invaluable help from people here so thanks!

ok so the suit is gonna be pretty much bang on P1 apart from the elder mask,gona have working jaws,lasers,gaunt blades,timer AND a motion controlled cannon!

oh yes going all out!starting the skins next week gonna use a muscle suit over a 6,5 mannequin and airbrush latex on as i belive this will give me a better skin than the mr i method althogh that would have been a hell of a lot cheaper!

armor will be from dakath (if it arrives....)
bambooie dreads (in customs now!)

the mask is from ebay member scifi demon i got a P1 and AVP the quality of his stuff is flawless and second to non but hes a little hard to get hold of at times so be really patient if ya use him!

i used hez method of painting for the first half of the mask (cheers 4 the vid bro) and i airbrushed the rest!

Predator_01.jpg

SNV31657.jpg

SNV31655.jpg

SNV31654.jpg

SNV31652.jpg

SNV31647.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Knightviper09

I got my P2 from "Biohunter76" (Casey). "Ta2pro" (Joe) painted the majority of the suit for me. They are both a deadly combination together. LOL

predatron

I got my P2 from "Biohunter76" (Casey). "Ta2pro" (Joe) painted the majority of the suit for me. They are both a deadly combination together. LOL
yeah it looks bang on man the paint job is great,im getting ahead of myself here but im gonna do a P2 suit when i finish this one!cheers