Interest Predator 1 Helmet & Base Interest Thread by Original Designer & Sculptor!

Here's a few photos of Past Predator Helmets I've made & sold to other members over the years...
957.jpg958.jpg959.jpg960.jpg961.jpg

I've Created this Thread to see if there's enough interest to Create & offer To Customers a Complete set of "Predator 1 Helmet & Base" (Including L.E.D Lasers, and a Custom Plaque)... since a few Fans have been asking if I would offer them...
Years ago (When I was Young :) ) While working for "Icons Authentic Replicas" as their Main Sculptor, I was given the Chance to redesign the Base which the Predator 1 Helmet would be mounted on, here are a couple of Photos of my original Sculpt, I'll add more photos as I find them (If anyone is interested in seeing them...)
Attached are also Photos of my own Personal Predator Helmet I worked on for display (while it's still in the early Stages, you get the idea of how detailed a Paint-job I'm doing)... The Base needs a bit of Gold & Copper accents before its completed but it's been on hold wile other projects were priority...
One of my Customers suggested I offer a Custom Plaque that could be Signed as an Artist original so I'm Posting the Design Render to give you an idea of what I have in mind...

Also for those interested would you want a Certificate of Authenticity with it?

Price will be determined based on the number of Buyers for this run of the Helmet with Bases...

This would be a Predator 1 Helmet 2nd Generation (Or 3rd depending on how you look at it)
- Helmet Painted to more accurately match the Screen used Helmet
- L.E.D. Laser Included
- Custom Plaque from the original Artist & designer of the Base

I'd be very interested in your Input as well as any Suggestions...

View attachment 1024227 View attachment 1024226

View attachment 1024229 View attachment 1024228 View attachment 1024230

View attachment 1024232 View attachment 1024233 View attachment 1024234

View attachment 1024235

For a finished example of an Etched Plaque check out my other thread...

PRICE: (Shipping is NOT Included!)

$TBA

Post here if you would like to be added to the Interest list! Just say "ADD ME"...)
(I'll update this as it progresses)
(This is Just an interest List & you are Not committed officially until a Deposit has been received Once the Price has been determined...)

Interest List:
(1) Glendon Taylor (Complete: Fully Painted)
(2) ScottageCheese (Helmet)
(3) GeneralFROSTY (unpainted)
(4) nick daring (unpainted)
(5) mugatu
(6) Blind Voyeur (unpainted)
(7) maxhebus (unpainted)
(8) CrankyScorpion
(9)
(10)
ADD ME - complete fully painted

I tried extra hard to find your YOUTUBE video,?? I also tried to watch the only one that said "live feed" from about 2 week's ago, and got about 2 minutes in and turned it off. is that your video with the GIANT coffee cup in the beginning??

I tried extra hard to find your YOUTUBE video,?? I also tried to watch the only one that said "live feed" from about 2 week's ago, and got about 2 minutes in and turned it off. is that your video with the GIANT coffee cup in the beginning??
Here's the Direct link...

Just to Clarify... "This is a Limited Run"...
after this offering there Will be No More made Available...
To make this happen I need 10 Committed buyers otherwise I can't offer it...

I do understand some Only want the Helmet... but this is a Set that has Never been offered in over 20+ Years & will Not be offered again.

I was specifically asked by many Fans to offer this Set, so I worked hard to come up with a reasonable Price for all the work involved, if more were committed to buy, then I could try to redo the Budget & may be able to lower the price even more...

This is a Collectable of a Casting made from the original Mold... you will Not find anything closer to this quality or accuracy...
Predator Collectors... if you want this to happen, now is the time...

Since the OP changed his mind about the possibility on a helmet only option (would have loved an unpainted one), I will have to back out of my slot. Sorry. Awesome piece though.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back