Predator 1 ending

BeRtAtOr87

[topic="0"]link[/topic]

watch the ending and @ 2:04 they show the General with someone in his arms. Its not Anna or Arnold, could it be Poncho?

You can see the top of his head with a crew cut.
The one part that kills me is when he is in the mud under the branches
The pred is coming out of the water at him and he
reaches for his knife and does not have it.
Then later he has it back to make weapons.

[quote name='hunter's prey' post='75900' date='Mar 6 2008, 07:31 PM']Drive it between the shoulder blades and into the heart. :p[/quote]

Could you get that close or a better question would be would you want to get that close to creature that just destroyed your whole platoon in a day an a half? You can use your imagination on what it did to Billy and his blade was twice as big as little ole Arnie.

I don't thin k it was pancho... he took a cannon blast to the side of the head... and I don't think anna lugged his corpse to the helo.... I think there was a rewrite in the scritp, and this scene was missed... most of the movie was shot, until they made some major changes to the Creature image, and then they just edited everything from there.

yeah, I agree with Newpredmaker...

I don´t think it´s Poncho. He was my fav character but he´s got that blast to his head. He´s dead...

Anyway, one of the best Movies ever imo....

I believe it's poncho, since the predator never got his body/skull as trophy..
He just left poncho, i guess when he came back to get billy and poncho's body.. anna and the crew members of the chopper including general plilips got poncho's body..
In the army you have to take the body with you if you can.

Patrick

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back