Predator 1 belt bag

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dedguy

I'm trying to make an accurate belt bag and there's not a load of reference I can find. I managed to take a few decent screencaps from the DVD feature but they're still blurry and hard to make out the details. I've searched extensivly on the forum and have been unable to find anything.

Any help? Mostly I'm wondering, two or three straps. The caps I was able to find look like there's three. Two integral straps that extend from the front of the bag and one attached to the back in the middle maybe?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.