Predator 1 (2010)

thicky ricardo

whats going on pred peeps, i been slowly colllecting piece by piece for some time now ,i only need a few pieces left but i still need to paint the majority ofmy costume,its a mix and match cuz i got alot of different pieces: DBP1 mask,DBP2 hands,Mander P1 feet,Mannowar legs skin and shin/thigh armor,what looks like a mander recsast backpack and cannon,waiting on scott marshall torso,seahunter blade gauntlet,and a bunch of nick knacks, started painting feet and legs last night

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

P1.jpg.gif

p12.jpg

p13.jpg

what ive got done today thus far, dont know why phototbucket always jumbles my pics,lol,
no time to wait for a buckle to ship to me so i had to sculpt the chest strap and buckle in a hurry,gonna sculpt the cod piece later today

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

i could be wrong but im pretty sure that the shin armor still has some flash on it. everything above the knee cap part and on the other side anything above the scale part. Thats the way mannowar has it dissplayed on his pics. just thoght i'd throw it out there for you. hey man when are you gonna start selling those pred kits for the simpson helmets i want one lol. suit is looking good.

i could be wrong but im pretty sure that the shin armor still has some flash on it. everything above the knee cap part and on the other side anything above the scale part. Thats the way mannowar has it dissplayed on his pics. just thoght i'd throw it out there for you. hey man when are you gonna start selling those pred kits for the simpson helmets i want one lol. suit is looking good.

thanks i didnt notice.lol.just trimmed em fits way better

updates!!!

oh a note to anyone struggling with netting,i found using fishing line and and a needle worked well(i didnt have a needle but i straghtened out a hook and cut the barb), just kinda sew on the border and important parts but,its alot easier than trying the real way, burning it together plus less time consuming,and you cant see it!!

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

thats such a simple original idea and i guarentee it would win you over a chick doing that.

make sure you get the predator wiggle down.....

This looks really really NICE! I love the paint job on the body.

One suggestion. make the leather butt flap a little smaller! Dont wanna hide too much of that nice paintup. It hides that sweet ass it too much!

lol thanks guys,but yea im such a perfectionist im no where near done to my standards but i have alot of updates as well but im at work ,but gene i know what you mean i already trimmed it accordingly,just took pic for me to see how long it was.lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back