Predator 1 (2010)

I'm still waiting to see who else is coming.If you are sure you're coming let me know and I'll look into a meeting place and I could even be your support (if you're suited)
can you P.M. your phone so I can call you?
ttys
L.B.
definatly,so how does it work meet up somewhere or is the a pred booth? lol

thanks every one ,eeping my fingers crossed that scott marshall can get me a latex pull at least the night before, then i can pull an all nighter and and have a complete suit!

MO UPDATES!!

sculpted a cod piece in a hurry,added alittle of my own touch here and there, didnt measure alittle on the big side,so i stuffed it lol

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

yea thats my insurance policy encase a girl shows her boobs in a costume contest,then i turn around and lift the flap,lol!
.'. Suit is coming together nicely cant wait to see it finished. The tattoo is to funny and is a smart move too. .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
so i wasnt gonna go out for halloween this year cuz the torso i ordered didnt arrive in time but then i thought what the hell ill make one with the mr i method,so at least i could go out,,well i decided i didnt like how bulky the mr i looked and im a bigger guy any way,so i opted for a longsleeve shirt and i added just a tiny bit of foam to it,(maybe 3/4 of foam) and then to smooth out the muscles i used pantyhose,then i added the latex,and made the armor out of a thin flexable foam u see in arts and crafts stores,added a few things and this is what i came out with.....

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

i dont have any complete pics of the suit on this phone so i will add later,but i won the costume contest out of over 100 people!

and im going to recieve my torso very soon so if anyone is interested in this torso,pm me

skin looks insane dude! the whole costume looks amazing also. one question... ive been wanting to do a similar skin build. but where do you get a white LONG sleeve shirt... i always find the short sleeves.

Suit looks awesome mate, top job. Next time out as pred try putting make up on your eye lids and around eyes black, youl get a better over all look mate.

Big thumbs up from me though

skin looks insane dude! the whole costume looks amazing also. one question... ive been wanting to do a similar skin build. but where do you get a white LONG sleeve shirt... i always find the short sleeves.

thanks everyone for all the comments,but as for a longsleeve, its more of a thermal than a longsleeve,i got it for 3.99 at a discount store ,dont need to spend an arm and a leg for somthing thats gonna get covered up anyway,could always but on line,but scott marshall it almost finished with my torso,so im gonna let this one go for a reasonable price

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back