Predator 1:1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IeatherfaceIX

My newest addition. Predator 1:1, sculpted and painted by Scott Marshall. Made of resin and hard foamed. the glass eyes were custom made by Jim @ Tech-Optics. Enjoy.

Michael

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IeatherfaceIX

amazing! How do you like the eyes from tech optics? I just ordered my first set from them.

Thanks everyone! Tech -Optics is the best of the best. Jim has been making eyes for the motion picture industry since 1980. He enjoys doing eyes for collectors aswell. I have had many sets made by Tech -Optics and everyone was a masterpiece.

Predator

Robert Englund

Julian Beck " Rev Kane"

Arnold