Predastore No. 004 - Aqua-Hunter - Finished

Predastore

Some news,

Thanks for all your messages about this new model by Predastore, finally it is finished, just received today the pictures of the model. It will be made in 15 spare parts, incredible details on the Aqua-Hunter and also on the diorama base.

Release of this kit and price only at the end of this summer (delay for moulding and casting, then shipping ...)

Please enjoy

Aqua_Hunter.kit.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A002.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A007.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A005.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A008.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A009.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one bad ass kit ...love all the detailing and the concept of the sculpt..

it's been ages since i've purchased a good pred kit ....

what are you askin for these puppies??

Andrew

Hi Bobby, ;)

We will sale it certainly in september 2009 time to do the mould and casting. But be sure that certainly you will found more information on Predatorstuff like usual.

Thanks for the other one, I really appreciate and Narin too that you like this brand new kit coming.

Here it is some more pictures of airtank.

Aqua_Hunter.A010.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A005.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A006.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A004.jpg

Aqua_Hunter.A007.jpg

just thinking, with out a watery setting this may turn out like a painted pred wearing breathing gear. be interesting to see how people tackle this with the paint up..

Hey all!

Just posted about a new piece coming from Narin, it's the Aqua-Hunter 1:6 piece being produced by Predastore, the same guys that did the Double Axe kit from Narin and the castings will be the same quality and material as the Bad Blood and Death Warrior.

http://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/07/08/na...-hunter-sculpt/

Anyone looking for information on this kit should contact me any time, should start shipping in September! Here's some pics:

All the pics are in the announcement. PM me for more info ;)

Dan

I don't know if this is an original idea or a sculpt based on concept sketches from elsewhere, but it is truly beautiful. Very refreshing to see something familiar given a complete workover. Great design and execution. Love it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back