Predalien vs. Newborn

stoods77

Hi all,
just wanting to know thoughts on who would win in a baattle between Predalien and the Newborn? Personally I think the Predalien, he has the tail and inner mouth. But the newborn does have some strength. But Predalien would come out on top. Would be good to see though.

thanks

Don't see this being much of a fair fight, newborn baby sits there pukes on itself and takes a huge dump while predalien stomps him to a fine mush....
don't seem too fair of a fight :) mixing the ultimate hunter with the best parasitic prey mixing it together and challange it against a little pink pooping machine

Ahahahahah

Don't worry i get what ya mean
Predalien would kick that ugly mofo's ass sure its strong but its stupid and a mind of a child

I have mixed feelings about this. Yes the predalien is a badass, but the newborn did kill its queen mum with one swipe. Personally I think that was a B.S. move in Ressurection, but I would have to put my money on the predalien. Wish we couldve seen it turn into a fully mature queen!

The pred-Alien only because it can kick serieus ass.The newborn while I thought was kinda cool.....Wasnt his or hers(IDK) only major kill the queen?Chet took on a ******* SCOUT SHIP OF PREDATORS!And mabye wolf.If the nuke or Acid to the chest didn't kill him.

Predalien would kick that ugly mofo's ass sure its strong but its stupid and a mind of a child

Hey, what did I ever do to you?!
:)

Seriously though, Predalien would win hands down. No contest.
Chet: Hard exoskeleton, long razor tail, sharp claws, Inner tongue, Predator strength with Alien stealth and speed
Newborn: Soft and fleshy, bipolar, mama's boy, only weaponry appears to be biting stuff or crushing it with his bare hands. All and all a big, violent retard.

Pred-Alien would win this and at best, he'd have to pretend to try. Fast, smart, strong, stealth vs strong... Not to hard to figure IMO of course.

I reckon it only managed to kill the Queen because she was taken by surprise, and was already in agony from the 'labour'.

Get a Queen riled up for a fight like the one from AVP...and then lets see that ugly white ******* try to 'take her out with one swipe'.

Hey, some rabbits can only be killed by the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. SO... be careful.

Anywho, it seems that everyone agrees with the outcome.

Prealien wins... Newborn fails...

I reckon it only managed to kill the Queen because she was taken by surprise, and was already in agony from the 'labour'.

Get a Queen riled up for a fight like the one from AVP...and then lets see that ugly white ******* try to 'take her out with one swipe'.

Well a power lifter bitch slapping a queen just sends her into some crates. The Newborn slapped her FACE off.

I could hit you with a bat and you could live. I could grab your face with my fingers and rip the skin clear off. Its all in how the force of the impact is applied to the point of impact.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back