Predalien Avpr Replica Sculpt

Alienator

avprhybridnet09.jpg

avprhybridnet02.jpg

avprhybridnet04.jpg

Predalien replica sculpt in chavant NSP medium. Pretty much finished, still deciding on mould break down, additional parts will be sculpted to be Vac formed after first casting is produced to tool the upper and lower lips, transparent skull dome and tendons between upper and lower jaw

Hope you like

Gerard

www.gerardhunt.blogpsot.com

www.facebook.com/gerardshunt

Realy nice sculpt, looks very clean and smooth. I need to make myself a vacuformer as well, they come in very handy.

Sweeet! -- Hope the casting goes well! ( I was gonna say I hope it goes smoothly - but considering you'll probably be using smooth on or something - that pun would have been a bit too much ;D

Would ya mind telling us a senteence or two about your background? - thats clearly a professional bit of sculpting there.

Cathat

Thanks for all the kind feedback everyone :)

Cathat, I've been sculpting on and off for the last 15 year or so maybe, I produce model kits for mysteria models along with the rightly coined UK undersized bios, and have an interest in FX type sculpting.

Capre, No!! I would love to sculpt the rest just for myself but no...I'd also love the siseshow one too SkullSoilder but out on my pocket range

Morten not seen anything if Andy in ages, hope he's keeping well...

Yes it may look cool and yes you may never have seen it before but to Lee's point it is good to first check how old a thread is before replying to it as it happens a lot that old threads get brought up by new members when they really don't need to be simply because they did not check how old the thread is first. It is called "necroposting" and it is typically frowned upon. Consider as Lee suggested PM'ing the originator...they may not even be active on the Lair anymore. Just some friendly advice.

Steve

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back