preda mask

well, you just contridicted your self you said that you want to buy a GOOD predator mask for UNDER $70. hahaha... you crack me up. no such thing exists. but i am sure you can find some nice $50 recasted masks on ebay that are not worth $5 .

yeah unless you rip someone off somehow you wont find a mask that cheap. not a good one anyways. i got lucky when i snagged a Gort bio for under 100 already painted. and once i started going on this whole project, i soon realized that if i wanted my full suit to look like the real deal that i couldnt sacrifice cost for quality. now im dropping serious bucks but it will be what i want it to in the end. so i would suggest either biting the bullet and saving up for quality, or just stick with looking at pictures on the internet lol
but good luck anyways. who knows...maybe santa can bring you one!

sorry sorry didnt mean to upset any one the 70 dollrs was a minnimum but ill pay more if i have to
so how much is a .....................

grusederk
mask?

I believe Grusederk goes for around $500+ and from what I understand it isn't worth the latex its molded out of.

True. he asked me 460 USD for a painted mask (with dreads I think) and moving jaws. But it seems they only look good on the pictures and videos by what people say. Beside he take at least 2 to 3 weeks to reply to one email! So I bought mine elsewhere.

So I think that for a "good" painted mask with dreads if you get one under 500 USD that would be a good deal. Or you can get a rubbies mask for less then 70 usd I guess, but in my opinion you would look better by not buying anything then a rubbies mask! lol! It would be like paying 50 bucks to look ridiculous and humiliate yourself! lol!

You Could... always go for the Rubies x_X but those look funky. But you could always alter it as well, thats a suggestion

you can buy a rubies, cut out its face, foam it, add some real dreads (bambooie, monsterroom,) or backer rod dreads, then you might have a decent half mask from it..... depending if you do it right lol

this is a rubies i bought last year, it was till i save enough money to buy a really good mask. i did buy one so if you wanna buy it i take your $70 plus shipping. already got few backer rods as dreads and i reinforced the bio....

rubies_2.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back