Pred4550's (Mike Micca) Commission Suit By Neo

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi everybody, I been away for a while and well I just wanted to show a bit of the work i'm doing on this suit for a good friend.

I'm trying to go for a p1/p2 look still needs more blending of the colors but this is what i got for now lol

Hope you like it Mike!!

CIMG1005.jpg

CIMG1003.jpg

He's looking awesome Bro ! Next year the NYCC and or Rock and Shock clan will have another hunter ... I love the color and patterns ... Beautiful !

That is amazing, love the color blending of both p1 and p2. Would like to know is that a latex suit or just the mold? Great work either why!

Kit, my bad didn't see your post lol Thanks buddy. I think this is is number 5 :p

Getting my inspiration back little by little. My schedule is crazy busy and I appreciate your patience and friendship Mike.

Enough blah blah and to the pictures.

I went for a darker metal, with hints of rust to contrast the colors of the skin.

CIMG1041.jpg

CIMG1040.jpg

CIMG1039.jpg

CIMG1034.jpg

I found a metallic green and mixed with silver for some of the dread beads.

CIMG1042.jpg

CIMG1046.jpg

CIMG1048.jpg

CIMG1050.jpg

And finally a necklace, but im not sure of it, i think i'll end up using the skull in a better way.

CIMG1045.jpg

Thanks for looking !!!
Chris.

Chris it looks amazing ! I love the color's , it looks great with the skin :) your an amazing artist ... Your gonna do some great things .
Thanks for everything !

Soooooo..... I wasn't to happy with the way how this suit was coming along, so after a little proper education on this art, I'm back and gonna make this a kickass suit, somehow lol

I'm going for a full upgrade of this suit, skin included. I started with the bio, TO ME it look to boring and It look pretty much to any bio I have painted before, same sh**, a litle paint here and there, a couple of black washes yada, yada, yada... Not anymore....

OLD BIO HELMET

CIMG1050.jpg

NEW UPGRADED VERSION

CIMG1056.jpg

CIMG1055.jpg

CIMG1060.jpg

CIMG1057.jpg

CIMG1062.jpg

CIMG1061.jpg

CIMG1063.jpg

CIMG1067.jpg

Lemme know what you guys think. :)

Soooooo..... I wasn't to happy with the way how this suit is coming along, so after a little proper education on this art, I'm back and gonna make this a kickass suit, somehow lol

I'm going for a full upgrade of this suit and I started with the bio, TO ME it look to boring and It look pretty much to any bio I have painted before, same sh**, a litle paint here and there, a couple of black washes yada, yada, yada... Not anymore....

OLD BIO HELMET

CIMG1050.jpg

NEW UPGRADED VERSION

CIMG1056.jpg

CIMG1055.jpg

CIMG1060.jpg

CIMG1057.jpg

CIMG1062.jpg

CIMG1061.jpg

CIMG1063.jpg

CIMG1067.jpg

Lemme know what you guys think. :)

Love the rust method! I remember you mentioning to me how to do this, very cool effect!

What is the name of the color that you use to color the rust sections? I have yet to find a good "rust" color.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back