Pred vs....

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Deepcrush

Pred wins against all three... at the same time... No really, I'm not kidding. The fight(s) above wouldn't even make the Pred blink.

ablary

Pred wins against all three... at the same time... No really, I'm not kidding. The fight(s) above wouldn't even make the Pred blink.
You obviously haven’t seen Batman vs Predator ;)

Awesome collection mate, they are all very authentic

Lflank

The fan film I am doing right now is "Predator vs Stormtroopers". It's six against one. (Seven against one, really, since there's a captured Rebel Marine involved, too.)

Guess who wins?

;)

Tatsu

Excellent Keaton Bat-suit there man, loving the whole collection. Pred would win, hands down.