Pred Suit help

Preds

I know the ebst so far from what i am hearing is the Mr. incredibles costume. Even though i know its a price cut from actually buying a skin, its still alittle. high end for me lol. i wouldnt have guessed a costume such as mr incrdible to be $80... lol anyways. m question would be is, are there any other type of suits that fit the predator style, like costumes i havent seen yet. other muscle suits are like too big and bulky like the hulk and crap. the mr incredible one is really nice, but as you already know thats kinda notg ona work for me ATM. any kinda help or suggestions would help. i suck at typing and too lazy to fix errors. sry fro sloppyness.

you could try a spiderman suit, captain america suit or you could just buy a womans body suit

but if you do that make sure you make aduct taoe dummy of yourself then put on the body suit on the dummy you made, that way its the body shape of you when the latex sets

hope this helps

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back