Pred Room And Other........

Jsweeney

hey guys
So i've been up to quite a few things recently, So here it goes, A while back i said to myself i was gonna start a weapon wall similar to what usurper had done, i got inspiration on this and so i went along my business and started gathering materials slowly, then....... i had a change of thought... I said to **** with it. I'M GONNA BUILD A PRED ROOM!!

So i got hold of a set of shelves and assembled it blah blah............. i then went about decorating it with different items such as figures and props. So anyways about the figures i got them from shops and online so thats cleared up on where i got them.

The avp sets i'm still missing a few and hopefully i'll get the rest soon i got them in a shop and i'm sure you can get them on ebay.

The trophy thing i made myself as it kinda commerates the victory i had at the Heros and Legends comic con Ireland february, i was given the prize/title best costume in costume contest. so i decided to make it myself and i won it and took a victory for the team. (TEAM PREDATOR) LOL :D

I did very much enjoy it as an overall experience and would love to do it again soon!

moving on i got all the bios off the lair from a number of people, and i got the props from people here also, the avp shuriken i got from bryan aka predator666thepain666, the avp cannon i got from X member biohunter76.

the elder pistol was just an old pirate pistol that i found lying around and i used as a prop. The Shark head i jumped into the fish tank in seaworld and fought a brutal hand to hand battle! LOL (y) no i actually got it in a shop in holidays about 5 years ago and it had all sorts of skulls etc which would be perfect to decorate a trophy wall.

anyways enough of me talking............. TIME FOR PICTURES

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

048.jpg

SO theres the pics, i will have more soon. in fact i just started a p2 elder machete so i'll have pics of that too eventually.
i was also thinking of changing the colour of the room but i'm not sure what colour, i also plan to get the movie posters for predator, p2, avp, avp requiem, predators and have them on the walls.

any ideas or comments let me know. PLEASE!

Looks like you're off to a great start! Definatley change the romm color greys and silvers with some sponged coppers and browns would set the stuff off, and would probably look good with your new shelves. By the way who made the pack?

Looks like you're off to a great start! Definatley change the romm color greys and silvers with some sponged coppers and browns would set the stuff off, and would probably look good with your new shelves. By the way who made the pack?

The AVP backpack is made by Mannowar.

Sweet room man. I am working on one myself. I love the trophy! Keep up the work and would love to see a room the color many described.

so here is another update on the pred room and i have more goodies!!!

002-2.jpg

p1 predator

003-2.jpg

added with the rest of the toys
003-3.jpg

and so i was in town and seen a comic shop ealier ok so i took a wander inside and seen loads of toys in a corner for sale, and i decided to have a root around well guess what i found......................

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

yup i found avp macfarlene figures, pretty rare and expensive, was shocked when i found them!!!

i have also made a p2 machete and a few other bits and pieces, will give another update soon

stay tuned!! :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back