pred of many cultures

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thebeastwithin

hey all,
i have been working on my pred for what has been about a year now... i originally made a post that somewhat failed... i have re- done/ rebooted my pred in many ways. i have sworn to myself that this pred will be self made as much as possible except for things that i would be better off buying. i started with just limited resources and barely any idea of what i was doing, but since them i have somewhat honed my skills a little more and am now creating scratch built props that are much more pleasing to me. i have only bought the basics so far, i have purchased an elder mask, a gort bio, a P1 chest armor piece, dreads (on there way, thanks bambooie), and hands.

pics:
skin(still needs some touch ups and a paint job)
100_2695.jpg

100_2696.jpg

100_2697.jpg

hands(need repaint)
100_2698.jpg

100_2699.jpg

mask(still needs flexible clear coat)
100_2700.jpg

armor
100_2706.jpg

100_2709.jpg

100_2710.jpg

100_2711.jpg

100_2712.jpg

100_2713.jpg

100_2714.jpg

100_2715.jpg

cloth for loin cloth and elder cape
100_2718.jpg

100_2716.jpg

any tips and ideas, are welcome... will post pics of concept art once my scanner is working again...
thanks,
-zach

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thebeastwithin

Looking good mate. :) What did you use for your muscles, looks nice and neat.
thanks, as far as the muscles, i just used the cotton pad technique and sewed out some better shapes in certain areas, then i just worked real hard at covering them what best i could with latex