Pred movies

Next movie I bet they will piss us off even more

Predator probable deaths

Torn apart in boat rudder
Gunned down(******* hysterical if he dies like robocop)
Burned alive.
Drowned(Jason style).
Killed abriter style(See death of abriter in halo wars).
Jumping froma tree and landsbut he relizes his balls got shot off earlier and activates self destruct.
Majically has a face hugger embryo implanted.
Raped by a whale.

What would be kick ass to see if he lives

Solder blows off half of his face and the predator is an advanced terminator.
Takes off bio and it's really lil wayne and says gotcha bitch and the real predator comes out of no where and kicks em in his tiny balls.

Raped by a whale.

Anywho, it does seem a bit against the odds that a 7 1/2ft, super strong, armor clad, advanced weapon wielding alien hunter would lose every time. As big a part of the films as the creatures are, the main characters humans. They want them to live, so they kill off the monster. Wish they would do one where the Predator was the main "He will live throught this" character. I wish they had done that with AVPR. Kill off all the people and have Wolf survive.

to me he is the hero of the film...

they don't call it arnie and crew or glover and bad actors...

predator 1 and predator 2

better to die a hero than live like a coward...thus the reason why P1 took himself out

not really what about the begining to AVP-R they got there asses handed to them

Nope, the main ship left, only a smaller vessell with assumably a much smaller crew crashed.

Hes the bad guy, deal with it !

only we here, see him as anything other than a movie monster/bad guy.

Exactly, im sure everyone on this forum would love to see the pred walk off into the distance after killing off the entire cast but im not sure that would sit well with casual movie goers

I would love to see the predator live through a film. But on the other hand I don't mind him taking out his enemy by selfdestructing either.

Thinking about the hunters role here on eath, some do it for sport and some are paid to control the over population of species, right? Imagine the Predators being paid to control OUR over population, hahaha! They wourd have a specific number of kills and no more, wouldn't that be frustrating for them?

I would love to see in a movie an episode of a comic I read once where the Human was saved by a rain. That rain meant the hunting season was over and the Predator laught at the human and left. Can't undestand why he laughed, I'd be mad beyond control.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back