Pred mouth

Couple of ways to do this, theres a a guy named Grusderk, who has a method that workswhenyou open your mouth it moves the mandibles. the problemwith Grusderk is his masks are poorly made, Complaint Topic and he's not currently making them right now.

Discussion of the Grusderk System

Theres also r1a2s3, who makes a system similar to gruderks system, but apparently is a bit more reliable.

r1a2s3's method(with Grusderk comparison

There isalso a guy who sells animatronics, but, those will run you lots and lots of cash, and can require a different style of mask,and couldneed a second operator.

Hope these links help, and good luck!

Couple of ways to do this, theres a a guy named Grusderk, who has a method that workswhenyou open your mouth it moves the mandibles. the problemwith Grusderk is his masks are poorly made, Complaint Topic and he's not currently making them right now.

Discussion of the Grusderk System

Theres also r1a2s3, who makes a system similar to gruderks system, but apparently is a bit more reliable.

r1a2s3's method(with Grusderk comparison

There isalso a guy who sells animatronics, but, those will run you lots and lots of cash, and can require a different style of mask,and couldneed a second operator.

Hope these links help, and good luck!

Thank you, this is what I was looking for.

Both of those systems are very similar, they make the mandibles move but that's about it.

You really want to make sure that the latex could withstand moving from close to open. Look at some YouTube video's of the anama-tronics used in making the AVP's Scar mask move. From there, try to boplicate the movement by using cheaper material. I'm currently at the end of testing a prototype, the only problem is that I need to wait to get a latex mask. lol

The best advice, be creative. But it's not easy.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back