Pred Hound Suit For A Dog

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kagros

So I got to thinking: "Wouldn't it be awesome to be in a Predator suit and take your dog for a walk that is in a hound suit??"

Although the dog would be very much mad at me but just an idea.

May do this after my current idea for my own suit once I get settled in my own home.

I just thought the idea of a Predator taking his hound for a walk down the street would be a hilarious idea.

This is just a random idea and I would like to have your ideas on this too.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

celtic0130

That was my plan few years ago after I watched the movie Predators 2010..
So it came out in my mind that Why dont i make a predator hound?.. And when I was about to make the hound suit for Champ (my dog)
my parents decided to take him back to his real owner without my knowledge.. So yeah.. I felt sad and very bad about it.. :(

It would be great to walk around in your suit with your dog also in suit LOL

Kagros

So it came out in my mind that Why dont i make a predator hound?.. And when I was about to make the hound suit for Champ (my dog)
my parents decided to take him back to his real owner without my knowledge.. So yeah.. I felt sad and very bad about it.. :(

Yea I think it would be great. Wonder if theres any pred cats

LadyZero

My friend and I had this idea for her dog, until it was pointed out that the dog would probably just lie down and rub the spines off her back because she likes rolling around too much.

Then we thought about making a pred-hound suit for a human to wear and they could crawl around on all fours behind us. Could work, but I'd rather be the Pred than the hound xD

xander2323

Lol. This is such a funny topic. I was laughing so hard thinking of you guys making your dogs where a pred hound suit, the poor dogs! When you mentioned cats I briefly considered my cat wearing a suit covered in spines but I think it would go crazy and shred the thing.

If anyone does this I would love to see a pic!

Kagros

Lol. This is such a funny topic. I was laughing so hard thinking of you guys making your dogs where a pred hound suit, the poor dogs! When you mentioned cats I briefly considered my cat wearing a suit covered in spines but I think it would go crazy and shred the thing.

If anyone does this I would love to see a pic!
It probably wont last long but if I do I would try to get a pic in before the dog trashes the suit lol

thefonzy

Hahahaha I has the same idea, only I'm sure my dog would destroy it within minutes of putting it on.. it would be really funny though to see the reaction..

Ostberg

The image coming up in my head, where a dog is wearing a suit like that, looks really hilarious and interesting.

But dressing animals up(in my opinion), is animal cruelty, as long as your pet doesn't show any sign of dissatisfaction, i guess it's ok.
Your dog would probably think you're punishing it for something it's not even aware of, if the dog would be tearing the suit apart, lying down, being still, holding it's head down, etc.
I remember when my dog had her period, i put a dog-diaper on her, and she didn't like it at all. =(

I know the intention of this idea was good, but you have to go after what your pet thinks! =)

Kagros

The image coming up in my head, where a dog is wearing a suit like that, looks really hilarious and interesting.

But dressing animals up(in my opinion), is animal cruelty, as long as your pet doesn't show any sign of dissatisfaction, i guess it's ok.
Your dog would probably think you're punishing it for something it's not even aware of, if the dog would be tearing the suit apart, lying down, being still, holding it's head down, etc.
I remember when my dog had her period, i put a dog-diaper on her, and she didn't like it at all. =(

I know the intention of this idea was good, but you have to go after what your pet thinks! =)

Of coarse, I dont want the dog to be mad at me for the rest of eternity for making him get in the suit